About the companyManagement and staff
Velve employs certified construction specialists in the following areas:
- building construction management and site supervision,
- building demolition management,
- assembly of technological equipment and structures,
- restoration management and site supervision,
- electric installation management and site supervision,
- water supply and sewerage systems construction management and site supervision,
- heating and ventilation systems construction management and site supervision.
Ainārs Leitēns, Chairman of the Board
Ainārs Leitēns' experience in the construction industry is based on the engineer's training and understanding of construction processes accrued over many years, which is also reflected in the amplitude of the projects successfully managed and implemented by him. Combining the construction industry experience and expertise with a highly professional team of specialists, Ainārs Leitēns has been able to strengthen the position of Velve as one of the leading companies in the construction sector of Latvia. Ainārs Leitēns has received acclaim from the sector as well. He received the "Project Manager of the Year 2010 in Latvia" award in the "Civil Engineer of the Year 2010" contest organised by "Latvijas būvniecība" magazine and is also an active member of the non-governmental sector organisation Building Design and Construction Council.
Igors Šenbergs, Technical Director
Igors Šenbergs has worked at Velve since 2014 and has been working in the construction sector for more than fourteen years, during which he has gained substantial experience in the construction of engineering and civil buildings. He was the first person in Latvia to receive the "Young Engineer of the Year" award in the Construction Industry Awards 2013 and "Young Specialist of the Year" in the Latvian Civil Engineer Awards 2012. He received his construction engineer's degree from Riga Technical University.